A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehrangiz Cadry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehrangiz Cadry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cadry graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Cadry has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehrangiz Farivar Cadry MD is a female General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mehrangiz F. Cadry practice?
- Dr. Mehrangiz Cadry has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehrangiz Cadry practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.