A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehrdad Golzad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehrdad Golzad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehrdad Golzad, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Golzad graduated from Univ Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi), Broussais-Hotel-Dieu.
Dr. Golzad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehrdad Golzad MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mehrdad Golzad practice?
- Dr. Mehrdad Golzad has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehrdad Golzad practices Neurology near Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Neurologists.