A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehret Gebretsadik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehret Gebretsadik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gebretsadik
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gebretsadik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehret Gebretsadik, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehret Debebe Gebretsadik MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mehret D. Gebretsadik practice?
- Dr. Mehret Gebretsadik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mehret Gebretsadik practices Psychiatry near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Bolivar, MO and Saint Louis, MO.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.