A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mei Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mei Wong is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mei Wong, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mei Fung Wong DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mei F. Wong practice?
- Dr. Mei Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Mei Wong practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.