A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mel Garrovillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mel Garrovillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mel Garrovillo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrovillo graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garrovillo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mel Francis Ochotorena Garrovillo MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mel F. Garrovillo practice?
- Dr. Mel Garrovillo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mel Garrovillo practices Surgery near Davenport, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Wales, FL.
See Davenport Surgeons.