A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melani Shaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melani Shaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melani Shaum, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaum graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shaum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melani P Shaum MD is a female Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Melani P. Shaum practice?
- Dr. Melani Shaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Melani Shaum practices Medical Oncology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Oncologists.