A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Barron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Barron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Barron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Jps Health Network
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melanie C. Barron practice?
Dr. Melanie Barron practices Rheumatology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Rheumatologists.