A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Barron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Barron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Barron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Jps Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie C Barron DO is a female Rheumatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Melanie C. Barron practice?
- Dr. Melanie Barron has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Barron practices Rheumatology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Rheumatologists.