Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by KC on Aug 16th, 2016

Excellent physician.

Oct 9th, 2015

My family and I really like Dr. Barron, she is an excellent doctor, in our opinion. She seems to truly care about her patients and their care. It is kind of hard to get an appointment as she is very busy. The only issue that I have had is that they have changed my appointment twice and can not get me in quickly, even though it is not my fault the appointment was changed. The appointment clerks tried to schedule it out for three weeks today when they cancelled my appointment for next week. I told them I could not wait that long.

Mar 12th, 2015

I would never go back to see dr,barron she is just a dress up doll with no brain all she done for me was talk talk no action I went in pain and left with more after pulling on my hands which was in so much pain already. I could have google that service

by CDN, Ft. Worth, TX on Feb 3rd, 2015

Dr. Barron is a credit to rheumatology and provides excellent care!

THE SUPER HERO DOCTOR show details THE SUPER HERO DOCTOR
Jan 20th, 2012

When i started seeing Dr. Barron i was between a walker and a wheelchair.That was three years back.NOW DAYS!i can walk two miles,with out stoping for a break!!!! The fact that she truly cares sets her above the rest.

Mark as Helpful  | 13 people found this helpful Report Abuse