Learn more about Dr. Melanie Kazlas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Kazlas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kazlas
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kazlas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Kazlas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazlas graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kazlas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie A Kazlas MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Melanie A. Kazlas practice?
- Dr. Melanie Kazlas has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanie Kazlas practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.