A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Kazlas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Kazlas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Kazlas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazlas graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kazlas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie A Kazlas MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Melanie A. Kazlas practice?
- Dr. Melanie Kazlas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Kazlas practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Taunton, MA and Middleboro, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.