Learn more about Dr. Melanie Kazlas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Kazlas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Kazlas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazlas graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kazlas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kazlas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melanie A. Kazlas practice?
Dr. Melanie Kazlas practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Middleboro, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.