Dr. Melanie Kazlas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 5 reviews

April 26th, 2016
Mr.
I have been seeing eye Doctors since I was 10. Never seen a doctor like Melanie. She was absolutely great. She completely understood my fears and concerns and gave me real answers. I now feel no anxiety about my young daughter. Thanks to Dr. Kazlas!

May 5th, 2015
excellent with children

August 17th, 2012
Exceptional Care
My 9 y.o. son had an appointment last week with Dr. Kazlas. The experience was wonderful. The Stoneham location is great. Parking is easy and the receptionist and tech were wonderful to my son. My son has had several eye exams in the past. By far this has been the best experience yet. I am so impressed with Dr. Kazla's. She is smart, kind and has a wonderful manner with children.

May 10th, 2012
SUPER long wait times
I have now seen Dr. Kazlas with my daughter, now two, three times. In all three cases, we were at her appointment for over two hours. Unfortunately, of those two hours, we were seen by a nurse for all of 5 minutes and Dr. Kazlas all of 5 minutes as well. That being said, an hour an 50 minutes on all three occasions were spent entertaining my child in the waiting room. That being said, Dr. Kazlas is a fabulous woman who is extremely caring, knowledgeable and fabulous with children but that wait time is just unacceptable and we will be seeking another practice for my daughter's care. In speaking to others in the waiting room, the wait time is a regular occurrence.

April 14th, 2010
Avoid Dr. Kazlas
We had a terrible time. We will never get back to Dr. Kazlas again. She did nothing. I don't understand how people like Dr. Kazlas can practice Ophthalmology.