A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Sapiandante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Sapiandante, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sapiandante graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Sapiandante has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Coleen Sapiandante MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melanie C. Sapiandante practice?
- Dr. Melanie Sapiandante has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Sapiandante practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.