A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melek Kayser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melek Kayser, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melek Kayser, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast and Body Contouring
Education & Awards
Dr. Kayser graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kayser has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melek Ronald Kayser MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melek R. Kayser practice?
- Dr. Melek Kayser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melek Kayser practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: St. Clair Shores, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Roseville Surgeons and Roseville Plastic Surgeons.