A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melina Spyridaki-Dodd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spyridaki-Dodd
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Spyridaki-Dodd Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melina Spyridaki-Dodd MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Melina Spyridaki-Dodd practice?
- Dr. Melina Spyridaki-Dodd has 8 office locations.
Dr. Melina Spyridaki-Dodd practices Psychiatry near New Kensington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Petersburg, IN.
See New Kensington Psychiatrists.