A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Roth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
- Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melinda Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melinda A. Roth practice?
Dr. Melinda Roth practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Westminster, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Owings Mills, MD and Mount Airy, MD.
See Westminster Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Roth, Dr. Lindy Roth, Dr. Linette Roth, Dr. Linnie Roth, Dr. Lissa Roth, Dr. Lyn Roth, Dr. Lynda Roth, Dr. Lynette Roth