A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melinda-Ann Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melinda-Ann Roth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Roth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melinda-Ann Roth MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Melinda-Ann Roth practice?
- Dr. Melinda-Ann Roth has 6 office locations.
Dr. Melinda-Ann Roth practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, MD and Owings Mills, MD.
See Baltimore Physiatrists.