Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Premier Womens Health LLP
1758 Broad Park Cir S
Mansfield, TX 76063
972-780-7330
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Awesome Experience  |  show details
by Terry-fied on Jun 29th, 2014

Dr. Velez was called in when a growth was found on my ovary/tube during surgery for a colon problem. After I was released from the hospital, I made an appointment to see her to talk about what she found and had done since I was under sedation at the time. She was so kind and so thorough in talking with me that I decided to see her for my next annual exam which was due in a couple of months. I had no problem making an appointment which surprised me since I always had to make my appointment 5-6 months out at the doctor I had seen for the previous 20 years. When I arrived for the exam appointment, the receptionist said, "We will be right with you." And she meant exactly that! I was called back before I got settled into a seat with a magazine. My wait in the exam room was maybe 5 minutes, during which time the nurse was very nice and tried to put me at ease. I admit, I am very nervous and uncomfortable at any doctor's office, and this is greatly magnified when I also happen to be naked. Dr. Valez was patient & gentle, she brought up things I had inquired about on the previous visit. This let me know she was actually listening and made me feel like she genuinely cared about me. By the time I left the office after my exam, I knew I had found a new doctor because I didn't have that awful feeling of having just been "violated".

by Glenda Tremblay on Oct 3rd, 2013

She is a very compassionate and loving. Spends time and listens to her patient. I would recommend her.

Jun 10th, 2011

Dr. Velez has been my OB/GYN since we moved here several years ago. She has been with me through numerous issues and the birth of my son. She is very kind and always takes extra time to discuss things with me. I highly recommend her!

by K Koch on Dec 20th, 2010

Dr. Valez is a wonderful physician with a warm, caring personality. She is very patient and listens to any concerns I may have. I never feel rushed. Her office staff is excellent, as well as her nurse. It is always a pleasant experience.

|  Most Excellent Doctor in the World  |  show details
by Shannon Miles on Oct 4th, 2010

Dr.Velez has been my doctor since 2005 and she is a excellent doctor. She has delivered 3 out of 4 of my children. I leave in lancater and she has moved to mansfield she is so awesome i refuse to find another doctor. Dr.Velez is a family oriented doctor and she really cares about her patients. I love Dr. Velez she is a Angel.

May 27th, 2010

Great Doctor!

|  Wonderful OBGYN!!!!  |  show details
by shea on May 13th, 2010

Dr. Melinda Velez has been my OBGYN during my pregnancy and birth of my son. She has been a termendous help and support system since this was my first pregnancy. She is always willing to help and to go the extra mile for her patients. She is also always willing to explain everything in detail and to answer any and all questions. She was a great help to me during off hours and always very prompt to return any and all call any time day or night. I would highly recommend her to any and everyone.

Oct 4th, 2009

The absolute best! I have moved about an hour away, but still ues Dr Velez as my Dr. If I have another baby, she is worth the drive. Wonderful, caring doctor. My husband and I agree that we have never encountered such a fantastic Dr.