Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 2nd, 2016

The worst staff I ever seen, they don't care about the patient and never give you the results

by Kelly Foc on Apr 15th, 2016

Dr Bailey has no time or compassion towards her patients. She does not make sure that her patients are healthy enough to do different procedures on and is not even willing to andwer their questions. She comes in with her laptop and is busy documenting while you as a patient sit and wait for her to finish up her work so that you can then understand what is happening with your health. She has lost compassion or empathy towards patients and is purely money minded. She is arrogant and egoistic in nature. So is her assistant who is never cheerful and is depressed. It is so bad that seeing her face or her taking you to the exam room can dsuck energy from you that you can't wait for her to leave froyin front of you. Dr Melissa Bailey only cares to finish her documentation and move on. Please think before you take advices regarding your health from these doctors beacuse if anything goes wrong they are safe as they sign a consent covering them but the loss will be for you and your family.. So do your research and think yourself before you take treatments..

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
Feb 5th, 2016

Fantastic Doctor. Very knowledgeable and helpful with my issues. Would highly recommend to anyone experiencing depression, family loss, and other life's issues.

Best OBGYN show details Best OBGYN
by Ryan S. on Oct 16th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Bailey since 2005 and have always had a great experience when I'm there. She's delivered my baby, she's always diagnosed me accurately, mostly her and her staff care and it shows. I'm very happy she's my Obgyn!

VERY HAPPY show details VERY HAPPY
Oct 3rd, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Bailey for 7 years for routine annual exams. After I found out I was pregnant, I decided to continue seeing her. I have NOT been disappointed. Her bedside manner is amazing. She takes the time to answer any questions I have. She has never made me feel like I was dumb for asking tons of questions. She has been very supportive of my choices and truly set my mind at ease on many occasions.

go else where show details go else where
by not happy on Sep 10th, 2013

I have been seeing this doctor for years and ive seen her maybe twice and they are not very friendly and seems like one hand doesn't know what the other is doing EVER. They all give you different answers and are not friendly at all. Go else where if you want to stay healthy. I would not recommend her.

Great caring gynocologist! show details Great caring gynocologist!
May 8th, 2012

I originally went to Dr. Bailey after a friend told me how kind and caring she is. I have experienced that same level of kindness. She truly cares about all of her patients and what they are going through. She is very knowledgeable about many topics concerning women. She has helped me with several female problems. She is up on the latest treatments and medical procedures. My recent hysterectomy performed by Dr. Bailey, but with the latest robotic procedure was amazing! A hysterectomy performed in this way is no longer to be feared! Just as she said, I was feeling much much better in just 2 weeks and have only a few tiny scars to show for it. I have recommended her to many friends. I love Dr. Bailey!!

dont go to her plz show details dont go to her plz
Nov 21st, 2011

everyone there is nice n sweet mostly...but that does u no good..if u dont get the treatment u r there for...dont waste ur time here...if u just want a good lip service then go there...otherwise skip her...

Apr 19th, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Bailey! She is kind, patient, and a fantastic doctor! Her employees are super sweet and go out of their way to meet your needs. They are great with children and I have never had a bad experience there. I would definitely recommend her.

wonderful doctor and office! show details wonderful doctor and office!
Apr 11th, 2011

I was new to the state and I was newly pregnant and needed an ob/gyn. I started asking around and visited 2 ob/ gyn's and chose Dr.Bailey. she is very straight forward and no nonsense. In a good way. I already had 3 small children, and I had to bring them to most of my appointments. Everyone was kind and patient. I never had a complaint. When it finally came down to the birth, Dr. Bailey has the experience to bridge the excellence of a midwife and the knowledge of a physician. I wanted a drug free birth and didn't want to give birth laying on my back. She was wonderful and the birth was wonderful. Now for pap smears I see her NP tracey, she is really cool!

Unpleasant Staffs with very Arrogant Attitude show details Unpleasant Staffs with very Arrogant Attitude
Dec 14th, 2010

Today was supposed to be my big day. Me and husband was waiting for today. It's my ultrasound day. We were going to find out the baby's gender. This was supposed to my 3rd meeting with this doctor and of course her staffs. I went there at 9:36AM. My appointment was at 9:30AM. We were waiting in the waiting room then one of the staff opened the glass door and called my name. I went up to her and she said what's your name? I said Maya Casey. What are you here for? I said, what? Then I said, for check up and ultrasound. She then said, we don't have appointment for you. I said, yes I do have appointment. I called this office and spoke to a lady. She set appointment for today for ultrasound and check up. She said, no, we dont have spot for you today. I asked her nicely without raising voice what so ever to check again. She got up and said, mam, i do not have spot for you today! We will make an appointment for you next week. My husband then said, can we talk to the doctor? She said, she not in. with very rude attitude. she then said, let me talk this lady and will be back. she left us and 3 mins later came back.A lady called us in to her office. She said, I am not sure what happened but you do not have appointment today and we are not able to get you ultrasound today. Again, me and husband still trying to be patien and did not raise our voices. However, we made sure the lady understood that the ofice had made mistake by not entering the appointment schedule and communicate this with the entire staff. She replied with: We have many patients, they all like us very very much. If you are happy with the waywe serve you, here is the door and you may leave. This is unbelievable experience I had ever had. Me and husband was so excited about today and they treated us like nobody. I said, mam, are you kicking us out? She said, i am not kicking you out but if you have the attitude like this and raise your voice in front of our patients, we have no choice other than to ask you to leave. I was so shock and didnt know how to react. we did not raise our voice and we did not act rude at all towards this staffs. All we know that the staffs did not handle this situation right. we did not hear any apologize from them instead we got kicked out. I asked to speak to the doctor and she lift her chin up with arrogant attitude and said, she is not in! and please that's the door. (she pointed to th door for us to leave). i was crying and so upset with this situation. I am looking for symphaty, i just want to get my ultrasound done. This is the worse encounter i have had with doctor staff. i am hoping someone or some health board can fix these people. they way they treat people are so unaccepatable and rude. If someone knows where to report this kind of issue, i would greatly appreciate your help. I have no problem with the doctor it self. I like her alot. But i will not come back to her and get same treatment from her arrogant staffs.

Jun 3rd, 2010

Dr. Bailey does not provide lab results to patient's over the phone so I was required to make an appointment. I had a 9:15am appointment and waited in the waiting area till 10:30. By 10:45, still not having seen Dr. Bailey, I explained to the receptionist that I had to leave for work and asked the receptionist to that I had to leave. The receptionist said that she was unable to give the doctor a message. I asked if she could pass on a written note, to which she replied "I cannot do that". One week later my medical records were mailed to me with a note saying they did not want patient's with an attitude. I had not at any time raised my voice. It appears Dr. Bailey and her staff have blatant disregard for patient's time and feelings.

Great Office! Very pleasant experience show details Great Office! Very pleasant experience
by Shuree G on Feb 17th, 2010

I dont understand why She has not recieved four stars on here...Being a first timer to go get the dreaded pap smear and check up, I was extremely nervous and not looking forward to anything. When I walked in, however, the staff was very patient and understanding with me. They treated me with kindness and was personable to me. They made me feel very comfortable before Dr. Bailey came in. Yes, I did have to wait what seemed like forever, which im sure was just due to my being anxious. But when she walked in she introduced herself and was so sweet to me. I had wrote out a list of concerns I had and she was so patient and answered all of my questions. Being it was my first time, she sat and explained everything she was going to do before she did it and put me right at ease! Then i had some blood work that had to be done and the nurse who took my blood was so caring and gentle with me. I would say that I had a four star experience as far as comfort goes and being treated with respect. and i would definitely recomend a friend to this doctor.