Dr. Melissa Bailey MD Patient Reviews

3.6

September 22nd, 2016
Always good experience
Great staff and I love Dr. Bailey. They are friendly and normally get you right in and out. I have really enjoyed my experience at this office.

June 2nd, 2016
The worst staff I ever seen, they don't care about the patient and never give you the results

April 15th, 2016
Dr Bailey has no time or compassion towards her patients. She does not make sure that her patients are healthy enough to do different procedures on and is not even willing to andwer their questions. She comes in with her laptop and is busy documenting while you as a patient sit and wait for her to finish up her work so that you can then understand what is happening with your health. She has lost compassion or empathy towards patients and is purely money minded. She is arrogant and egoistic in nature. So is her assistant who is never cheerful and is depressed. It is so bad that seeing her face or her taking you to the exam room can dsuck energy from you that you can't wait for her to leave froyin front of you. Dr Melissa Bailey only cares to finish her documentation and move on. Please think before you take advices regarding your health from these doctors beacuse if anything goes wrong they are safe as they sign a consent covering them but the loss will be for you and your family.. So do your research and think yourself before you take treatments..

February 5th, 2016
Highly Recommend
Fantastic Doctor. Very knowledgeable and helpful with my issues. Would highly recommend to anyone experiencing depression, family loss, and other life's issues.

October 16th, 2015
Best OBGYN
I have been going to Dr. Bailey since 2005 and have always had a great experience when I'm there. She's delivered my baby, she's always diagnosed me accurately, mostly her and her staff care and it shows. I'm very happy she's my Obgyn!

October 3rd, 2013
VERY HAPPY
I've been seeing Dr. Bailey for 7 years for routine annual exams. After I found out I was pregnant, I decided to continue seeing her. I have NOT been disappointed. Her bedside manner is amazing. She takes the time to answer any questions I have. She has never made me feel like I was dumb for asking tons of questions. She has been very supportive of my choices and truly set my mind at ease on many occasions.

September 10th, 2013
go else where
I have been seeing this doctor for years and ive seen her maybe twice and they are not very friendly and seems like one hand doesn't know what the other is doing EVER. They all give you different answers and are not friendly at all. Go else where if you want to stay healthy. I would not recommend her.

May 8th, 2012
Great caring gynocologist!
I originally went to Dr. Bailey after a friend told me how kind and caring she is. I have experienced that same level of kindness. She truly cares about all of her patients and what they are going through. She is very knowledgeable about many topics concerning women. She has helped me with several female problems. She is up on the latest treatments and medical procedures. My recent hysterectomy performed by Dr. Bailey, but with the latest robotic procedure was amazing! A hysterectomy performed in this way is no longer to be feared! Just as she said, I was feeling much much better in just 2 weeks and have only a few tiny scars to show for it. I have recommended her to many friends. I love Dr. Bailey!!

November 21st, 2011
dont go to her plz
everyone there is nice n sweet mostly...but that does u no good..if u dont get the treatment u r there for...dont waste ur time here...if u just want a good lip service then go there...otherwise skip her...

April 19th, 2011
I absolutely love Dr. Bailey! She is kind, patient, and a fantastic doctor! Her employees are super sweet and go out of their way to meet your needs. They are great with children and I have never had a bad experience there. I would definitely recommend her.

April 11th, 2011
wonderful doctor and office!
I was new to the state and I was newly pregnant and needed an ob/gyn. I started asking around and visited 2 ob/ gyn's and chose Dr.Bailey. she is very straight forward and no nonsense. In a good way. I already had 3 small children, and I had to bring them to most of my appointments. Everyone was kind and patient. I never had a complaint. When it finally came down to the birth, Dr. Bailey has the experience to bridge the excellence of a midwife and the knowledge of a physician. I wanted a drug free birth and didn't want to give birth laying on my back. She was wonderful and the birth was wonderful. Now for pap smears I see her NP tracey, she is really cool!

December 14th, 2010
Unpleasant Staffs with very Arrogant Attitude
Today was supposed to be my big day. Me and husband was waiting for today. It's my ultrasound day. We were going to find out the baby's gender. This was supposed to my 3rd meeting with this doctor and of course her staffs. I went there at 9:36AM. My appointment was at 9:30AM. We were waiting in the waiting room then one of the staff opened the glass door and called my name. I went up to her and she said what's your name? I said Maya Casey. What are you here for? I said, what? Then I said, for check up and ultrasound. She then said, we don't have appointment for you. I said, yes I do have appointment. I called this office and spoke to a lady. She set appointment for today for ultrasound and check up. She said, no, we dont have spot for you today. I asked her nicely without raising voice what so ever to check again. She got up and said, mam, i do not have spot for you today! We will make an appointment for you next week. My husband then said, can we talk to the doctor? She said, she not in. with very rude attitude. she then said, let me talk this lady and will be back. she left us and 3 mins later came back.A lady called us in to her office. She said, I am not sure what happened but you do not have appointment today and we are not able to get you ultrasound today. Again, me and husband still trying to be patien and did not raise our voices. However, we made sure the lady understood that the ofice had made mistake by not entering the appointment schedule and communicate this with the entire staff. She replied with: We have many patients, they all like us very very much. If you are happy with the waywe serve you, here is the door and you may leave. This is unbelievable experience I had ever had. Me and husband was so excited about today and they treated us like nobody. I said, mam, are you kicking us out? She said, i am not kicking you out but if you have the attitude like this and raise your voice in front of our patients, we have no choice other than to ask you to leave. I was so shock and didnt know how to react. we did not raise our voice and we did not act rude at all towards this staffs. All we know that the staffs did not handle this situation right. we did not hear any apologize from them instead we got kicked out. I asked to speak to the doctor and she lift her chin up with arrogant attitude and said, she is not in! and please that's the door. (she pointed to th door for us to leave). i was crying and so upset with this situation. I am looking for symphaty, i just want to get my ultrasound done. This is the worse encounter i have had with doctor staff. i am hoping someone or some health board can fix these people. they way they treat people are so unaccepatable and rude. If someone knows where to report this kind of issue, i would greatly appreciate your help. I have no problem with the doctor it self. I like her alot. But i will not come back to her and get same treatment from her arrogant staffs.