A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Cohen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Cohen, DPM, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cohen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Dawne Cohen DPM and MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa D. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Melissa Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Internists, Mineola Pulmonologists, and Mineola Critical Care Practitioners.