A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Cohen, DPM, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cohen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Dawne Cohen DPM and MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melissa D. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Melissa Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Internists, Mineola Critical Care Practitioners, and Mineola Pulmonologists.