A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Ko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Ko, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Ko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- University Hospital Hsc Syracuse
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Ko MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Ko practice?
- Dr. Melissa Ko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Ko practices Neurology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Neurologists.