A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Lackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lackey graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lackey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lackey accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 19 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan