A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Lackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lackey graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lackey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Mary Lackey DDS, DMD, and MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Lackey practice?
- Dr. Melissa Lackey has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Lackey practices Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Melrose, MA.
See Melrose Otolaryngologists and Melrose Plastic Surgeons.