A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Schwartz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Schwartz has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa Schwartz practice?
Dr. Melissa Schwartz practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngic Allergy, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Allergy near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Otolaryngologists, Elkins Park Plastic Surgeons, Elkins Park Surgeons, and Elkins Park Allergists.