A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Schwartz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Schwartz has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa N Schwartz DO is a female Allergist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Melissa N. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Melissa Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Schwartz practices Otolaryngology and Allergy near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Otolaryngologists and Elkins Park Allergists.