A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Schwartz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Schwartz has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa N Schwartz DO is a female Allergist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Melissa N. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Melissa Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Schwartz practices Otolaryngology and Allergy near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Otolaryngologists and Elkins Park Allergists.