A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Pulling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Pulling, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulling graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Pulling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Elizabeth Pulling MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Melissa E. Pulling practice?
- Dr. Melissa Pulling has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Pulling practices Pediatrics near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See San Ramon Pediatricians.