A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Quan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Quan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quan graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Quan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Wai-Mun Quan DO is a female Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa W. Quan practice?
- Dr. Melissa Quan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Quan practices Neurology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Raleigh Neurologists.