A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Stults:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Stults, Family Practitioner, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stults graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stults has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stults accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Stults practice?
Dr. Melissa Stults practices Family Medicine near Montgomery, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Montgomery Family Physicians.