A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Stults:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Stults, Family Practitioner, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stults graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stults has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Ann Stults DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Stults practice?
- Dr. Melissa Stults has 5 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Stults practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Montgomery, IL.
See Irvine Family Physicians.