A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Torrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Torrey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torrey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Torrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Torrey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hematology Oncology
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Torrey graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Torrey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Torrey MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Torrey practice?
- Dr. Melissa Torrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Torrey practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Hematologists, and La Jolla Oncologists.