A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Torrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Torrey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torrey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Torrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Torrey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hematology Oncology
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Torrey graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Torrey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Torrey MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Torrey practice?
- Dr. Melissa Torrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Torrey practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Hematologists, and La Jolla Oncologists.