A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Torrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Torrey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Torrey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hematology Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Torrey graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Torrey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Torrey MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Torrey practice?
- Dr. Melissa Torrey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Torrey practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Hematologists, and La Jolla Oncologists.