A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Belafsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Belafsky is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Belafsky, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belafsky graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Belafsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin A Belafsky MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Melvin A. Belafsky practice?
- Dr. Melvin Belafsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Belafsky practices Neurology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Burbank Neurologists.