Learn more about Dr. Melvin Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Klein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Joel Klein MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melvin J. Klein practice?
- Dr. Melvin Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Klein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Internists and Manhasset Cardiologists.