A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Joel Klein MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melvin J. Klein practice?
- Dr. Melvin Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Klein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Internists and Manhasset Cardiologists.