Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Melvin Klein
Melvin Klein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Great Neck, NY, with another office in Manhasset, NY. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Melvin Klein is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, North Shore University Hospital At Syosset and North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr. Melvin Klein has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Melvin Klein has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Melvin Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
New York, NY
Dr. Stephen Richmond
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Great Neck, NY 0 mi50
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Great Neck, NY 0.01 mi34