Learn more about Dr. Melvin Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Joel Klein MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melvin J. Klein practice?
- Dr. Melvin Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Klein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Internists and Manhasset Cardiologists.