Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melvin Mejia
Dr. Melvin Mejia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with another office in Cleveland, OH. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Mejia is affiliated with MetroHealth Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Melvin Mejia has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Melvin Mejia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Andre Cassell
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Cleveland, OH 0 mi6
Dr. Anna Tritle
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Residency
Cleveland, OH 0 mi6
Dr. James Begley
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Cleveland, OH 0 mi27