A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvyn Drucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drucker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvyn Drucker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drucker graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Drucker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvyn Gary Drucker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melvyn G. Drucker practice?
- Dr. Melvyn Drucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvyn Drucker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Orthopedic Surgeons.