A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Menachem Meller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Menachem Meller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Menachem Meller, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meller graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Meller has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Menachem Meller MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Menachem Meller practice?
- Dr. Menachem Meller has 1 office location.
Dr. Menachem Meller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.