More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Menachem Meller
Dr. Menachem Meller, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Meller is affiliated with Mercy Philadelphia Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Menachem Meller has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Menachem Meller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. David Glaser
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi23
Dr. Brett Lenart
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Luis Rodriguez
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.59 mi