A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mercedes Samson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mercedes Samson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Samson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Samson graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Samson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mercedes Blasco Samson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mercedes B. Samson practice?
- Dr. Mercedes Samson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mercedes Samson practices Family Medicine near Buena Park, CA.
See Buena Park Primary Care Doctors.