A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mercedes Samson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mercedes Samson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samson graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Samson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mercedes B. Samson practice?
Dr. Mercedes Samson practices Family Medicine near Buena Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA.
See Buena Park Family Physicians.