A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mercedes Samson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mercedes Samson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Samson graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Samson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mercedes Samson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mercedes Samson practice?
- Dr. Mercedes Samson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mercedes Samson practices Family Medicine near Buena Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA.
See Buena Park Family Physicians.