A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mercedes Terrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mercedes Terrell is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrell graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Terrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mercedes Rita Terrell MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mercedes R. Terrell practice?
- Dr. Mercedes Terrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Mercedes Terrell practices Internal Medicine near Nottingham, MD.
See Nottingham Internists.