A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mercedes Von Deck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mercedes Von Deck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Von Deck graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Von Deck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Von Deck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mercedes D. Von Deck practice?
Dr. Mercedes Von Deck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA.
See Cambridge Orthopedic Surgeons.