A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mercedes Von Deck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mercedes Von Deck is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mercedes Von Deck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Von Deck graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Von Deck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mercedes Dina Von Deck MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mercedes D. Von Deck practice?
- Dr. Mercedes Von Deck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mercedes Von Deck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA.
See Cambridge Orthopedic Surgeons.