A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mercedes Von Deck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mercedes Von Deck is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Von Deck
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Von Deck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mercedes Von Deck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Von Deck graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Von Deck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mercedes Dina Von Deck MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mercedes D. Von Deck practice?
- Dr. Mercedes Von Deck has 1 office location.
Dr. Mercedes Von Deck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Orthopedic Surgeons.