A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Crisp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Crisp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Crisp, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Crisp graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Crisp has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith P Crisp FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Meredith P. Crisp practice?
- Dr. Meredith Crisp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Meredith Crisp practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantic City, NJ and Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Vineland Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Vineland Oncologists.