A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith Halpern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith Halpern, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Halpern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Ann Halpern MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Meredith A. Halpern practice?
- Dr. Meredith Halpern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meredith Halpern practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.