A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meredith McIntire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meredith McIntire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meredith McIntire, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntire graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McIntire has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meredith Ann McIntire MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Meredith A. McIntire practice?
- Dr. Meredith McIntire has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meredith McIntire practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.