A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merrideth Leggat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merrideth Leggat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Leggat graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Leggat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Magee-Womens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merrideth A Leggat MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Merrideth A. Leggat practice?
- Dr. Merrideth Leggat has 8 office locations.
Dr. Merrideth Leggat practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: McKeesport, PA and Canonsburg, PA.
See Pittsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.