A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merlie Pacheco-Ocampo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merlie Pacheco-Ocampo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pacheco-Ocampo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pacheco-Ocampo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacheco-Ocampo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Pacheco-Ocampo has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merlie A Pacheco-Ocampo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Merlie A. Pacheco-Ocampo practice?
- Dr. Merlie Pacheco-Ocampo has 6 office locations.
Dr. Merlie Pacheco-Ocampo practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Paramount, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and La Habra, CA.
See Paramount Primary Care Doctors and Paramount General Practitioners.