Learn more about Dr. Mervin Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mervin Wallace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallace
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wallace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mervin Wallace, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wallace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mervin P Wallace FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mervin P. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Mervin Wallace has 1 office location.
Dr. Mervin Wallace practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Family Physicians and Tallahassee Geriatric Doctors.