A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mervin Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mervin Wallace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mervin Wallace, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wallace has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mervin Wallace FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mervin Wallace practice?
- Dr. Mervin Wallace has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mervin Wallace practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Park, FL.
See Tallahassee Family Physicians and Tallahassee Geriatric Doctors.