Learn more about Dr. Mervin Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mervin Wallace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallace
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wallace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mervin Wallace, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wallace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mervin P Wallace FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mervin P. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Mervin Wallace has 1 office location.
Dr. Mervin Wallace practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Family Physicians and Tallahassee Geriatric Doctors.