A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mezia Azinge-Obasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mezia Azinge-Obasi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mezia Azinge-Obasi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alternative Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Azinge-Obasi graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Azinge-Obasi has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mezia Ogugua Azinge-Obasi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mezia O. Azinge-Obasi practice?
- Dr. Mezia Azinge-Obasi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mezia Azinge-Obasi practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rosemead, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.