Dr. Mia Lynne Van Eken DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Family Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
Learn more about Dr. Mia Van Eken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mia Van Eken is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mia Van Eken, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Eken graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Van Eken has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Van Eken accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mia L. Van Eken practice?
Dr. Mia Van Eken practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Family Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Queen Creek, AZ and Chesterbrook, PA.
See Gilbert Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Gilbert Family Physicians, and Gilbert Oncologists.