A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mia Van Eken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mia Van Eken is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mia Van Eken, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Eken graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Van Eken has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mia Lynne Van Eken DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mia L. Van Eken practice?
- Dr. Mia Van Eken has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mia Van Eken practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Queen Creek, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Gilbert Obstetricians & Gynecologists.