A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Micaela Godzich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Micaela Godzich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Godzich graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Godzich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayers Memorial Hospital District
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Micaela Caroline Godzich MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Micaela C. Godzich practice?
- Dr. Micaela Godzich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Micaela Godzich practices Family Medicine near Fall River Mills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Martinez, CA.
See Fall River Mills Family Physicians.