A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Becker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Becker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Becker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Becker practice?
- Dr. Michael Becker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Becker practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.