A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bell, Psychiatrist is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Bell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Bell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Bell practice?
- Dr. Michael Bell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bell practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mentor, OH and Shreveport, LA.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.