A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Finch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Finch is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Finch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Finch graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Finch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Finch MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Finch practice?
- Dr. Michael Finch has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Finch practices Psychiatry near Asheville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Sylva, NC and Marion, NC.
See Asheville Psychiatrists.