A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Finch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finch
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Finch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Finch graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Finch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Finch MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Finch practice?
- Dr. Michael Finch has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Finch practices Psychiatry near Asheville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Sylva, NC and Marion, NC.
See Asheville Psychiatrists.