Learn more about Dr. Michael Kent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kent graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kent has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kent accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Kent practice?
Dr. Michael Kent practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Occupational Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Laguna Niguel, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Family Physicians, Laguna Niguel General Practitioners, Laguna Niguel Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Laguna Niguel Plastic Surgeons.