A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zimmerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zimmerman, BA, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Zimmerman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Zimmerman BA and MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Michael Zimmerman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zimmerman practices Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.