A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Altamura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Altamura is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Altamura, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Altamura graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Altamura has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Altamura MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Altamura practice?
- Dr. Michael Altamura has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Altamura practices Urology near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Peekskill, NY and Croton On Hudson, NY.
See Cortlandt Manor Urologists.