A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Argilla, Pediatric Cardiologist is Excellent. Dr. Argilla has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Argilla, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Pediatric Critical Care Congestive Heart Failure Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Critical Care, Congestive Heart Failure, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric and Congenital Interventional Cardiac Catheterization.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Argilla graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Argilla has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Hospital for Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Argilla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Argilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Argilla practice?
Dr. Michael Argilla practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Argilla, Dr. Micheal Argilla, Dr. Michel Argilla, Dr. Mickey Argilla, Dr. Miguel Argilla, Dr. Mike Argilla