A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Argilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Argilla, Pediatric Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Argilla, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Argilla graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Argilla has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Argilla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Argilla practice?
Dr. Michael Argilla practices Pediatric Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.