A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Argilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Argilla, Pediatric Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Argilla, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Argilla graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Argilla has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Argilla FAAP and MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Argilla practice?
- Dr. Michael Argilla has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Argilla practices Pediatric Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.