A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Brian Lee DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Lee practice?
- Dr. Michael Lee has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Lee practices Family Medicine near Vernon, CA.