A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pryor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pryor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pryor, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pryor graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Pryor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Pryor MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Pryor practice?
- Dr. Michael Pryor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pryor practices Urology near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Gastonia, NC.
See Spartanburg Urologists.